- Windows 2008 or 2012
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Min 300mb of disk space
- Max 1.1 GB of RAM
- CPU: < 1% during normal operations.
Rich Client Requirements
- Windows XP, 7 or 8
- .NET 3.5 Framework
- 50mb disk space
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Any other modern browser: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.
Data Storage and Retention
- Data is stored in embedded databases.
- Pulse minimises the amount of data stored by only storing aggregate data (by default in 15 minute blocks)
- Data growth is dependent on the number of TM1 users. Expect yearly data growth of approximately 50-100mb per 100 users per annum.
- All data historical data is kept in the databases by default.
- Changes to the TM1 models are stored in Git (http://git-scm.com/) repositories.
- All historical changes are kept within the repository.