- Offline Migration (cold promote): This new feature creates a package that includes native TM1 objects such as dims, cubs, pros, vues, subs, etc that can then be copied into a data directory. Pulse will include all of the relevant files for an object and its dependencies.
- Merge Migration Packages: Packages can now be merged to allow multiple "developer" packages to be combined as a changeset for operations team. If a package has been executed you cannot merge into it, create a blank package instead and use that to combine packages.
- Cancel Threads: Automatically cancel a thread if the time is exceeded and the Function matches the filter.
- Ignore Chore Threads: Alerts can be ignored if the thread is being executed by a chore.
- Ignore tm1runti Threads: Alerts can be ignored if the thread is being executed by tm1runti.exe.
- Add Custom Prefix to Alert Subject: Add a custom prefix to subject line in alerts to allow integration with ticket systems.
- Customise Alert Content: Allow the customisation of the alert email body using built in templates.
- Track Service Start / Stop Requests: Log each request to start / stop services and add report.
- TM1 Web: Fix TM1 Web logging in Internet Explorer.
- Element Order: Insert dimension elements in the correct location using the Insert Before option during migration.
- Migration of Non ASCII Object Names: Set the import TI process to use UTF-8 to allow names with non ascii names to be added correctly.
- CPU Calculation: Fix multi-threaded CPU calculation for tm1sd.exe processes.